Dr. Richard Roberts, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Irving, TX. Dr. Roberts completed a residency at University Of Missouri Hospital And Clinics. He currently practices at Arlington Orthopedic Associates and is affiliated with Baylor Orthopedic and Spine Hospital at Arlington. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Roberts is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Arlington Orthopedic Associates
Arlington Orthopedic Associates2001 N Macarthur Blvd Ste 255, Irving, TX 75061 (972) 215-7700
- Oxford Partial Knee replacement, Other Education — 2004
- UCSD Medical Center - Hillcrest, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- University Of Missouri Hospital And Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roberts?
I had a left hip replacement. Dr Roberts & his team are fantastic. From my first visit until after my surgery they took excellent care of me. He is concerned about my quality of life & got me back on my feet better than ever. He has definitely changed my life for the better.
- Baylor Orthopedic and Spine Hospital at Arlington
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Irving
- Baylor Surgical Hospital At Las Colinas
- Medical City Las Colinas
- Wise Regional Health System- West Campus