Dr. Faught has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Raymond Faught, MD is a neurology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Faught completed a residency at University of Virginia Medical Center. He currently practices at YERKES RESEARCH CENTER EMORY and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Faught is board certified in Neurology.
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1978
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Yerkes Research Center Emory
Emory Brain Health Center12 Executive Park Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 30329 Existing Patients: (404) 778-3444
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Faught?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Raymond Faught, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Faught's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Faught accepts your insurance.
Dr. Faught frequently treats Epilepsy.
Dr. Faught's office is located at 12 Executive Park Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 30329. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown