Dr. R Hill, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hill's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. R Hill, MD is a cardiology specialist in Spokane, WA. Dr. Hill completed a residency at Emory U Affil Hosps. and is affiliated with Cabinet Peaks Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hill is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Emory Affil Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Emory U Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Emory U Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Chicago Medical School Rosalind Franklin University, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 700 W Ironwood Dr Ste 350, Spokane, WA 99204 Existing Patients: (208) 676-9913
Kootenai Heart Clinics Northwest
Coeur D' Alene700 W Ironwood Dr Ste 320, Coeur D Alene, ID 83814 Existing Patients: (208) 625-5250
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hill?
Takes plenty of time. I never feel rushed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hill accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hill frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Hill's office is located at 700 W Ironwood Dr Ste 350, Spokane, WA 99204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hill has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cabinet Peaks Medical Center
- Kootenai Health
- Newport Hospital and Health Services
- Providence Holy Family Hospital
- Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Children's Hospital