Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Sanders, DO
Dr. Robert Sanders, DO is
- UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA AT SAN DIEGO, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Hillside Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Western Univ Of Health Sciences/College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of The Pacific, Western University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1987
- University Of California At Riverside (Bs and Masters), Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sanders?
I've been seeing Dr. Sanders for a few years now. I could not ask for a more caring psychtrist. If your need to talk he listens. He's not a "drug" pusher llike a lot are. Yes, it is hard sometimes to get through to him but be patient. He's well worth it.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Robert Sanders, DO. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Sanders' profile.
Dr. Sanders in specializes in Psychiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Sanders frequently treats the following conditions: Drug and Alcohol Dependence, Marijuana Addiction and Schizophreniform and Schizoaffective Disorder. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Sanders' office is located at 225 W Madison Ave Ste 2 El Cajon, CA 92020. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Sanders provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Robert Sanders, DO has a star rating of 3.3/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Dr. Robert Bradley Sanders DO APC
Prakash K Bhatia MD225 W Madison Ave Ste 2, El Cajon, CA 92020 (619) 334-7542