Dr. Robert Benafield, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Benafield's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Robert Benafield, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Fayetteville, AR. Dr. Benafield completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at Ozark Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Northwest Health Physicians Specialty Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Benafield is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Emory University Hospital, Internship Hospital
- CA Pacific Medical Center Pacific Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Hendrix College, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ozark Orthopaedics3317 N Wimberly Dr, Fayetteville, AR 72703 Existing Patients: (479) 521-2752
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Benafield?
Second shoulder he has done and very happen that both
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Benafield accepts your insurance.
Dr. Benafield frequently treats Limb Pain, Hand or Wrist Tendon Transfer, and Wrist Replacement.
Dr. Benafield's office is located at 3317 N Wimberly Dr, Fayetteville, AR 72703. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Benafield has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwest Health Physicians Specialty Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center - Bentonville
- Washington Regional Medical Center