Dr. Qusai Hammouri, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hammouri's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Qusai Hammouri, MD is a neurological spine reconstructive surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Hammouri completed a residency at Yale University Affiliated Hospitals. He currently practices at NBV 17 SOUTH 5 and is affiliated with Staten Island University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Columbia University College-Physicians & Surgeons, Fellowship Hospital
- Yale University Affiliated Hospitals, Residency Hospital
- University of Jordan / Faculty of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hammouri?
The best doctor and staff !! The only doctor’s office my son can’t wait for appointments !!! The best !
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hammouri accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hammouri frequently treats Spine Deformities, Scoliosis, and Humerus Fracture.
Dr. Hammouri's office is located at 550 1st Ave, New York, NY 10016. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hammouri speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hammouri has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Staten Island University Hospital
Nbv 17 South 5
Nbv 17 South 5550 1st Ave, New York, NY 10016 (202) 365-1026
Northwell Health Physician Partners Pediatric Specialists at Seaview Avenue
Northwell Health Physician Partners Pediatric Specialists at Seaview Avenue378 Seaview Ave Lowr Level, Staten Island, NY 10305 (866) 473-2942
- 3 2955 Veterans Rd W, Staten Island, NY 10309 (718) 226-1249