Dr. Quirino Orlandi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Orlandi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Quirino Orlandi, MD is a cardiology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Orlandi completed a residency at Boston U Med Ctr Hosp. He currently practices at Minneapolis Heart Institute and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Orlandi is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Boston U Med Ctr Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Boston U Med Ctr Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Boston U Med Ctr Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Northwestern U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Minneapolis Heart Institute
Minnesota Eye Consultants2805 Campus Dr Ste 125, Minneapolis, MN 55441 Existing Patients: (763) 577-7615
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Orlandi?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Orlandi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Orlandi frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Orlandi's office is located at 920 E 28th St Ste 300, Minneapolis, MN 55407. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Orlandi speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Orlandi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Welia Health - Mora Campus