Click here to compare with other Pulmonologists.
Dr. Quintin Cokingtin, MD is a pulmonologist in Lees Summit, MO. Dr. Cokingtin completed a residency at Barnes-Jewish Hospital. He currently practices at Metropolitan Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine, PC and is affiliated with Menorah Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cokingtin is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- St. John's Mercy Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Healthcare USA
- Homestate Health Plan
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Preferred Mental Health Management, LLC
- Premier Group Insurance
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Metropolitan Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine, PC
Metropolitan Pulmonary and Sleep Medicine, PC290 Ne Tudor Rd, Lees Summit, MO 64086 Existing Patients: (816) 524-5522
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cokingtin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cokingtin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Cokingtin frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
Dr. Cokingtin's office is located at 290 Ne Tudor Rd, Lees Summit, MO 64086. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Menorah Medical Center
- Saint Luke's East Hospital
- St. Joseph Medical Center