Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Duh accepts your insurance.
Dr. Quan-Yang Duh, MD is a general surgery specialist in San Francisco, CA. Dr. Duh completed a residency at University Calif. He currently practices at Sfva Health Care System and is affiliated with UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Duh is board certified in General Surgery.
- University Calif, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University Of California, San Francisco, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Duh?
I had surgery in 2018 with Dr. Duh. I must say that Dr. Duh and his team were all exceptional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Duh frequently treats Thyroidectomy or Thyroid Lobectomy, Parathyroid (Gland) Tumor: Other than Malignant, and Parathyroid (Gland) Disease.
Dr. Duh's office is located at 4150 Clement St, San Francisco, CA 94121. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Duh speaks Chinese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Duh has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCSF Medical Center at Parnassus