Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Qiaofang Chen, MD is a hematology specialist in Appleton, WI. She currently practices at Thedacare Regional Medical Center Appleton Inc and is affiliated with Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chen is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Texas Tech University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Chekiang Providence Medical College, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chen?
DR. Chem treated me at Aurora in Wisconsin, since 2014, for SLL/CLL Lymphoma and Stage 4 Melanoma. She is a WONDERFUL doctor and I owe my life to her for her treatment and attention to details. she went above and beyond as I received numerous calls at home to see how I was doing. My wife and I will miss her. Because of her I feel better today than I have in the past 3 1/2 years DOING Well
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chen frequently treats Anemia, Erythropoietin Test, and Leukocytosis.
Dr. Chen's office is located at 2500 E Capitol Dr, Appleton, WI 54911. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center