Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Purvi Dharia, MD is a family medicine specialist in Plymouth, MI. Dr. Dharia completed a residency at Texas tech university - Amarillo. She currently practices at Michigan Medical Associates PC and is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital Taylor. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Texas tech university - Amarillo, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Bj Medical College, Pune, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Meridian Health Plan
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- NGS CoreSource
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Michigan Medical Associates PC9401 General Dr Unit 140, Plymouth, MI 48170 Existing Patients: (734) 453-5100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dharia?
I think the Dr. Is good but I think the Dr. and staff need to understand that everyone is in a unique place and have different needs that need to be fulfilled during this difficult time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dharia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Dharia frequently treats Hepatitis C Virus Screening, Cholesterol Screening, and Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders.
Dr. Dharia's office is located at 9401 General Dr Unit 140, Plymouth, MI 48170. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dharia speaks Gujarati, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Beaumont Hospital Taylor
- Beaumont Hospital, Wayne
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor