Dr. Puneeth Iyengar, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Iyengar completed a residency at University Of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Radiation Oncology. He currently practices at UT SOUTHWESTERN MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with Children's Medical Center of Dallas. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Iyengar is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
Ut Southwestern Medical Center
Harold C. Simmons Comprehensive Cancer Center Radiation Oncology2280 INWOOD RD, Dallas, TX 75235 Existing Patients: (214) 645-8525
Univ Texas Radiation Oncology
University Hospital Radiation Oncology Clinic5801 Forest Park Rd Fl 2, Dallas, TX 75235 Existing Patients: (214) 645-8525
- University Of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Radiation Oncology, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University Of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Internal Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Albert Einstein College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HealthSCOPE Benefits
- Parkland Community Health Plan
- Private HealthCare Systems
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Iyengar?
I love Dr Iyengar! He is so personable and friendly. He takes the time to make sure you understand what's getting ready to happen to you. Here's my favorite thing. He has a lot of hope for his patients.
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Parkland Health And Hospital System
- UT Southwestern Clements University Hospital
- Zale Lipshy Pavilion – William P. Clements Jr. University Hospital