Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Khanna accepts your insurance.
Dr. Puneet Khanna, MD is a cardiology specialist in Rancho Mirage, CA. Dr. Khanna completed a residency at University Of Southern California. He currently practices at Eisenhower Desert Cardiology Center and is affiliated with Eisenhower Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Khanna is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Kaiser Permanente Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- University Of Southern California, Residency Hospital — 1992
- University Ala Birmingham, Residency Hospital — 1989
- U Ala Birmingham, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Armed Forces Medical College, Maharashtra University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
- Kaiser Permanente
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Eisenhower Desert Cardiology Center
Eisenhower Medical Center - Hal B. Wallis Buidling39000 Bob Hope Dr, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270 Existing Patients: (760) 346-0647
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Khanna?
BEST DOCTOR I EVER HAD AND I AM 87 YEARS OLD AND HAVE BEEN TREATED BY MANY DOCTORS.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Khanna frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Khanna's office is located at 39000 Bob Hope Dr, Rancho Mirage, CA 92270. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Khanna has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eisenhower Health