Call (629) 219-7194 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Przemyslaw Borek, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Borek completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hosp. He currently practices at Centennial Heart and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Borek is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Cleveland Clinic Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Johns Hopkins Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Johns Hopkins Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University of Connecticut, Undergraduate School — 1998
- American General
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Frontpath Health Coalition
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
- POMCO Group
- Priority Health
- Universal American
- UPMC Health Plan
- Wells Fargo Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Borek?
Excellent! Very patient, compassionate
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Borek has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Przemyslaw Borek, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Borek's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Borek accepts your insurance.
Dr. Borek frequently treats Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Borek's office is located at 2400 Patterson St Ste 502, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Borek speaks Polish and English. View profile to see all.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center