Click here to compare with other Medical Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Prudence Lam, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Cambridge, MA. Dr. Lam completed a residency at Mount Auburn Hospital. She currently practices at Mount Auburn Hospital HEM/ONC and is affiliated with Mount Auburn Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lam is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Auburn Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Mount Auburn Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mount Auburn Hospital HEM/ONC
Mt Auburn Hospital Dept of Psychiatry330 Mount Auburn St, Cambridge, MA 02138 Existing Patients: (617) 497-9646
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lam?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lam has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Lam frequently treats Cancer, Blood Disorders, and Anemia.
Dr. Lam's office is located at 330 Mount Auburn St, Cambridge, MA 02138. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lam speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Auburn Hospital