Dr. Benhaim has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Prosper Benhaim, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Benhaim completed a residency at University of California-Los Angeles. He currently practices at Emory Orthopaedics and is affiliated with Olive View - UCLA Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Benhaim is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- UCLA MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University of California-Los Angeles, Residency Hospital — 1997
- UC, Residency Hospital — 1995
- UC, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
100 UCLA Medical Plaza100 Ucla Medical Plz Ste 755, Los Angeles, CA 90024 Existing Patients: (310) 319-1234
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Benhaim?
I had bad luck with a strong dog pulling my hand and breaking my finger in a twisted way. After that got referred to the worst orthopedic doctor (he didn't help supporting the bone in a straight position) and in 6 weeks I couldn't use my right hand at all. That broken finger bone healed in a twisted position so I couldn't bent my finger without it going 45 degrees sideways. Dr. Benhaim did an hour and a half surgery and now I'm finally getting back to normal movement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Prosper Benhaim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Benhaim's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Benhaim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Benhaim frequently treats Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist, and Osteoarthritis of Hands.
Dr. Benhaim's office is located at 100 Ucla Medical Plz Ste 755, Los Angeles, CA 90024. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Benhaim speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Olive View - UCLA Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica