Dr. Prosper Benhaim, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Sylmar, CA. Dr. Benhaim completed a residency at University of California-Los Angeles. He currently practices at Lac-olive View-ucla Medical Center and is affiliated with Olive View - UCLA Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Benhaim is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- UCLA MC, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- University of California-Los Angeles, Residency Hospital — 1997
- UC, Residency Hospital — 1995
- UC, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Benhaim?
About 8 years ago, I lost almost 4 of my fingers in a machine and all other doctors were afraid of operating on my right hand. He put all back together in a 7 hour surgery. He is the best of the best in his field
- Olive View - UCLA Medical Center
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica