Dr. Priyanka Grover, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Grover's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Priyanka Grover, MD is a radiology specialist in Sunrise, FL. Dr. Grover completed a residency at University of Miami Jackson Meml Hosp. She currently practices at Womens Imaging and Interventions and is affiliated with Mariners Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grover is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Breast Imaging, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Mount Sinai Med Cntr, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- University of Miami Jackson Meml Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Jackson Mem Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2009
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grover?
Great first experience. Pain free for me. In and out within an hour for mamo and ultrasound and results! All woman office and everyone was very nice
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grover accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grover frequently treats Volume CT Scan, CT Scan (Computed Tomography), and PET Scan.
Dr. Grover's office is located at 8397 W Oakland Park Blvd, Sunrise, FL 33351. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Grover speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Grover has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mariners Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- South Miami Hospital
- West Kendall Baptist Hospital
Womens Imaging and Interventions8397 W Oakland Park Blvd, Sunrise, FL 33351 (954) 998-1887