Dr. Polkampally has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Pritam Polkampally, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Stockbridge, GA. Dr. Polkampally completed a residency at Miami Valley Hospital. He currently practices at Atlanta Heart Associates PC and is affiliated with Piedmont Henry Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Polkampally is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Virginia Commonwealth Univ VCU/MCV, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Miami Valley Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Wright State University / Main Campus, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Miami Valley Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University of Pune / Armed Forces Medical College, Medical School — 2000
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Atlanta Heart Associates PC
Atlanta Heart Associates PC350 Country Club Dr Ste A, Stockbridge, GA 30281 Existing Patients: (770) 692-4000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Polkampally?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pritam Polkampally, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Polkampally's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Polkampally accepts your insurance.
Dr. Polkampally frequently treats Chest Pain, Venous Insufficiency, and Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload.
Dr. Polkampally's office is located at 350 Country Club Dr Ste A, Stockbridge, GA 30281. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Polkampally speaks Telugu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Henry Hospital
- Piedmont Rockdale Hospital
- Southern Regional Medical Center
- Wellstar Spalding Regional Hospital