Dr. Foster has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Prima Foster, MD is a family medicine specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Foster completed a residency at University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston. She currently practices at Capri Medical Group. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Foster is board certified in Family Practice.
- University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Spartan Health Science Univ., Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Capri Medical Group
Capri Medical Group6400 Flat Rock Rd, Columbus, GA 31907 Existing Patients: (706) 478-5858
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Foster?
I was a new patient and she spent time listening to me and helping with my problems. She was very kind and attentive to my needs. Nice to have a doctor that takes time with you and not just walk in and walk out.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Prima Foster, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Foster's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Foster accepts your insurance.
Dr. Foster frequently treats Cough, Limb Pain, and Acute Upper Respiratory Infection.
Dr. Foster's office is located at 6400 Flat Rock Rd, Columbus, GA 31907. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.