Dr. Kloess has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Price Kloess, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Mountain Brk, AL. Dr. Kloess completed a residency at Wilford Hall Usaf Med Center. He currently practices at Alfred Habeeb MD. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Emory University School Of Med, Fellowship Hospital
- Wilford Hall Usaf Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Wilford Hall USAF Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1985
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 1984
- University of Alabama, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alfred Habeeb MD3928 Montclair Rd Ste 100, Mountain Brk, AL 35213 Existing Patients: (205) 592-3911
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kloess?
Just had LASIK with Dr. Kloess. ALL of my friends recommended him and they were right. I found out later that he had done cataract surgery on my parents and they were thrilled. My vision is amazing and he really is the best eye surgeon in Birmingham
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kloess accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kloess frequently treats Cataract Removal Surgery, Conjunctival Hemorrhage, and Senile Cataracts.
Dr. Kloess' office is located at 3928 Montclair Rd Ste 100, Mountain Brk, AL 35213. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kloess speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.