Dr. Prem Rabindranauth, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rabindranauth's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Prem Rabindranauth, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in La Crosse, WI. Dr. Rabindranauth completed a residency at Umdnj Rw Johnson Med School. He currently practices at Gundersen Health System and is affiliated with Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rabindranauth is board certified in General Surgery.
- Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 2013
- Umdnj Rw Johnson Med School, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Umdnj Rw Johnson Med School, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Umdnj Rw Johnson Med School, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rabindranauth?
If I could rate this gentleman an 10, I would! He performed my father’s open heart surgery and then my mother’s 11 years later. Cool, confident, talented, not an hint of arrogance, always acknowledging the contributions of his “team”. Prior to my father’s surgery, my dad ran into an acquaintance, who had Dr. Prem as his surgeon. He said “I’d trust my life with him”. If you or your loved one needs heart surgery, this is your man!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rabindranauth accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rabindranauth frequently treats Septal Defect, Patent Foramen Ovale (PFO), and Atrial Septal Defect.
Dr. Rabindranauth's office is located at 1836 South Ave, La Crosse, WI 54601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rabindranauth has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Gundersen Lutheran Medical Center