Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Preeti Gupta, MD is a family medicine specialist in Milford, DE. Dr. Gupta completed a residency at University Of Buffalo Family Practice Residency Program. She currently practices at Bayhealth Medical Associates and is affiliated with Bayhealth Hospital, Kent Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gupta is board certified in Family Practice.
- Sardar Patel Hospital, Bilaspur, India, Internship Hospital
- University Of Buffalo Family Practice Residency Program, Residency Hospital — 2005
- St. Elizabeth Family Practice Residency Program, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Pravara University / Rural Medical College, Medical School — 1997
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Certification, Other Education
- Colposcopy Certification, Other Education
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program (Nrp) Certification, Other Education
- Stress Test Certification, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Family Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gupta?
She is a fantastic diagnostician. Dr.Gupta is an excellent physician.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gupta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gupta frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Abnormal Thyroid, and Dyslipidemia.
Dr. Gupta's office is located at 101 Wellness Way Ste 200, Milford, DE 19963. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gupta speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bayhealth Hospital, Kent Campus
Bayhealth Medical Associates
Milford Primary Care101 Wellness Way Ste 200, Milford, DE 19963 (302) 430-0867