Dr. Pravin Deshmukh, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Deshmukh completed a residency at Rn Cooper Hospital (Affil: King Edward Memorial Hospital). He currently practices at Bon Secours Short Pump Primary Care and is affiliated with Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Deshmukh is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Bon Secours Short Pump Primary Care
Bon Secours Short Pump Primary Care12320 W Broad St Ste 204, Richmond, VA 23233 Existing Patients: (804) 612-2980
- Albany Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center & Jefferson Health System, Fellowship Hospital
- Rn Cooper Hospital (Affil: King Edward Memorial Hospital), Residency Hospital
- Robert Packer Hospital & Guthrie Group Of Clinics (Affil: With SUNY, Syracuse, Ny), Residency Hospital
- Grant Medical College & Sir J.J. Group Of Hospitals, University Of Bombay, Medical School — 1991
- Grant Med Coll, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Grant Medical College & Sir J.J. Group Of Hospitals (Dermatology, Venereology), Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Deshmukh?
Dr. Deshmukh was very good working with my father who is 85. We changed physicians to come to him and he started over from scratch examining my father. He listened to us and asked great questions. He was very thorough and caring. We've been pleased with his work. We highly recommend him to others.
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center