Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (973) 891-9194.
Dr. Praveen Kandula, MD
Dr. Praveen Kandula, MD is a transplant nephrology specialist in Livingston, NJ. Dr. Kandula completed a residency at Rochester General Hospital. He currently practices at Associates in Transplant Medicine and is affiliated with Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kandula is board certified in Nephrology.
- Rochester General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Rangaraya Medical College - Government General Hospital, Internship Hospital
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kandula?
- Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kandula has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Praveen Kandula, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kandula's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kandula accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kandula frequently treats Phosphorus Metabolism Disorders, Magnesium Metabolism Disorders, and Mineral Metabolism Disorders.
Dr. Kandula's office is located at 94 Old Short Hills Rd Ste 305, Livingston, NJ 07039. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kandula speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Associates in Transplant Medicine
Associates in Transplant Medicine94 Old Short Hills Rd Ste 305, Livingston, NJ 07039 Existing Patients: (973) 891-9194