Call (907) 931-5173 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Praveen Roy, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Roy completed a residency at East Carolina University School Of Med. He currently practices at Internal Medicine Associates, LLC and is affiliated with Alaska Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Roy is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- National Institutes Of Health/Georgetown University/Washington Dc Va Med Center Gastroenterology Combined Fellowship Program, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- East Carolina University School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1997
- East Carolina University School Of Med, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Frankford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Presbyterian Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Internal Medicine Associates, LLC
Anchorage Office2841 Debarr Rd Ste 50, Anchorage, AK 99508 Existing Patients: (907) 931-5173
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roy?
Very helpful and patient with my concerns and questions. Provided a lot of information concerning my condition as well as various treatment plans that fit my needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Praveen Roy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roy frequently treats Pancreatic Disease and Esophageal Disorders.
Dr. Roy's office is located at 2841 Debarr Rd Ste 50, Anchorage, AK 99508. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Roy speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Roy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Alaska Regional Hospital