Dr. Praveen Tamirisa, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tamirisa's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Praveen Tamirisa, MD is a cardiology specialist in Burleson, TX. Dr. Tamirisa completed a residency at Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University. He currently practices at HeartPlace and is affiliated with ProMedica Toledo Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tamirisa is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Washington University, Fellowship Hospital
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Residency Hospital
- Albert Einstein Coll Med, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
HeartPlace Huguley11803 South Fwy Ste 115, Burleson, TX 76028 Existing Patients: (817) 293-8441
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tamirisa?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tamirisa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tamirisa frequently treats Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography), Heart Disease, and Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test.
Dr. Tamirisa's office is located at 11803 South Fwy Ste 115, Burleson, TX 76028. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tamirisa has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital
- Texas Health Huguley Hospital Fort Worth South