Dr. Fozdar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Pratima Fozdar, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Fozdar completed a residency at D.C. General Hospital. She currently practices at Inova Medical Group - Mark Center and is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- D.C. General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- D.C. General Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Darbhanga Medical College, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Inova Medical Group - Mark Center
Inova Medical Group - Mark Center1800 N Beauregard St Ste 100, Alexandria, VA 22311 Existing Patients: (703) 933-8111
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fozdar?
I didn't go to a doctor for years after having some bad experiences with previous providers. Dr. Fozdar totally transformed my feelings about physicians. She is thorough and listens with real care to my health concerns. I leave my appointments feeling reassured, educated, and empowered.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fozdar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fozdar frequently treats Osteopenia, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Diabetes Mellitus, Secondary.
Dr. Fozdar's office is located at 1800 N Beauregard St Ste 100, Alexandria, VA 22311. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Inova Loudoun Hospital
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital