Dr. Pratik Choksy, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Choksy's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Pratik Choksy, MB BS is a cardiology specialist in Fort Smith, AR. Dr. Choksy completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia. He currently practices at Baptist Health Cardiology Center and is affiliated with Baptist Health - Fort Smith. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Choksy is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Medical College of Georgia, Residency Hospital
- Med Coll Of Augusta Georgia & Clin, Internship Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF NEWCASTLE / FACULTY OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Choksy?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Choksy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Choksy frequently treats Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction), Heart Disease, and Hypertension.
Dr. Choksy's office is located at 1500 Dodson Ave Ste 60, Fort Smith, AR 72901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Choksy speaks Gujarati, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Choksy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Health - Fort Smith
Baptist Health Cardiology Center
Cardiology Center At Sparks1500 Dodson Ave Ste 60, Fort Smith, AR 72901 (479) 709-7325