Dr. Kapadia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Pratik Kapadia, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Kapadia completed a residency at University Tx Southwestern Med School. He currently practices at Internal Medicine Associates of Dallas and is affiliated with Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kapadia is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Tx Southwestern Med School, Residency Hospital
- University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Internal Medicine Associates of Dallas
Internal Medicine Associates3600 Gaston Ave Ste 1004, Dallas, TX 75246 Existing Patients: (214) 827-7600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kapadia?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pratik Kapadia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kapadia's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kapadia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kapadia frequently treats Animal Allergies, Allergic Rhinitis, and Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain.
Dr. Kapadia's office is located at 3600 Gaston Ave Ste 1004, Dallas, TX 75246. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor University Medical Center, part of Baylor Scott & White Health