Dr. Arora has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Pratheep Arora, MD is a nephrology specialist in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Arora completed a residency at Long Island College Hospital. He currently practices at Summit Medical Clinic, PC and is affiliated with Penrose-St. Francis Health Services. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Arora is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- Harlem Hospital Center , Columbia University, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, University Of Miami School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Long Island College Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Lerdsin General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Vachira General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- St. Paul High School, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Kaiser Permanente
- Principal Financial Group
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Punjabi, Spanish, Thai
Summit Medical Clinic, PC
Summit Medical Clinic, PC1380 E Fillmore St, Colorado Springs, CO 80907 Existing Patients: (719) 630-1006
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Arora?
I have always had good experiences with the staff, Doctors and other medical staff members. I’m always able to get in and see someone in a timely manner.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pratheep Arora, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Arora's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Arora accepts your insurance.
Dr. Arora frequently treats Glomerulonephritis & Nephropathy.
Dr. Arora's office is located at 1380 E Fillmore St, Colorado Springs, CO 80907. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Arora speaks Punjabi, Spanish, and Thai. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Penrose-St. Francis Health Services
- St. Francis Medical Center
- UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central