Dr. Prat Itharat, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Itharat's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Prat Itharat, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in SUMMERVILLE, SC. Dr. Itharat completed a residency at Vanderbilt University. He currently practices at Palmetto Eye Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Itharat is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Vanderbilt University, Residency Hospital
- Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse), Medical School — 2004
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Carolina Care Plan
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- NALC Health Benefit Plan
- Provider Select, Inc.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Itharat?
Great experience. I couldn't be happier with the outcome from my surgery. It is a big relief to see better.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Itharat accepts your insurance.
Dr. Itharat frequently treats Eye Infections, Keratitis, and Corneal Diseases.
Dr. Itharat's office is located at 515 Carnes Crossing Blvd Ste C, SUMMERVILLE, SC 29486. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Itharat has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Palmetto Eye Institute
Palmetto Eye Institute515 Carnes Crossing Blvd Ste C, SUMMERVILLE, SC 29486 Existing Patients: (843) 259-2002