Dr. Prashanta Laddu, MD is a cardiology specialist in Oviedo, FL. Dr. Laddu completed a residency at University Of Texas Medical School At Houston. He currently practices at Florida Cardiology and is affiliated with AdventHealth Altamonte Springs. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Laddu is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
French, Marathi, English
- University Of Texas Medical School At Houston, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University Of Texas Medical School At Houston, Residency Hospital — 1996
- University Of Texas Medical School At Houston, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University Of Illinois College Of Medicine Chicago, Medical School — 1993
- University Of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Florida Hospital Healthcare System
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Simply Healthcare Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Laddu?
Wonderful experience, starting from when he realized my chest pain was a real problem. I ended up having bypass surgery because he was very concerned. He has a wonderful demeanor and really puts me at ease. Great office staff as well.
- AdventHealth Altamonte Springs
- AdventHealth Celebration
- Adventhealth Orlando
- AdventHealth Winter Park
- Heart Of Florida Regional Medical Center
- Kissimmee Memorial Hospital
- Oviedo Medical Center
- Winter Haven Hospital