Dr. Prashant Sukharamwala, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sukharamwala's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Prashant Sukharamwala, MD is a hepatopancreaticobiliary specialist in Riverview, FL. Dr. Sukharamwala completed a residency at North East Ohio Univ Coll Of Med. He currently practices at Baycare Medical Group Pediatrics (riverview) and is affiliated with St. Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sukharamwala is board certified in General Surgery.
- Robotic Foregut and Hepatopancreatobiliary Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Advanced Gi and Hepatopancreatobiliary Surgery, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- North East Ohio Univ Coll Of Med, Residency Hospital — 2013
- The Ohio State University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2010
- New York Methodist Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Government Medical College Surat, Medical School — 2005
- Government Medical College Surat, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sukharamwala?
Last June 18th I had the Whipple Surgery due to my pancreatic cancer. Malignant turmor blocking the bile duct to my liver. thank God I got jandice and they saw a mass in my pancreas . My primary care physician Dr. Tarak Choksi immediately called Dr. Prashant Sukharamwala who had me in x-ray the next day. He called and told me that they saw a malignant turmor in my pancreas. I asked him if I was going to die? He said he did not think so. We set up a meeting at his office with my family present and he gave us his opinion! Everything went exactly the way he said! Out of the hospital in 6 days, home doing gardening my first day home. No pain at all and you can hardly see the incision! 6 months of Chemo was a little rough, diarrhea, and neuropathy, no hair loss, or nausea. I am now cancer free. I don't know how I would have made it without this wonderful man and great surgeon. He was there for me and saved my life, returned all calls and made me feel very cared for. So humble!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sukharamwala accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sukharamwala frequently treats Gallbladder Removal, Gallbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy), Laparoscopic, and Intestinal Transplant (incl. Enterectomy).
Dr. Sukharamwala's office is located at 10141 Big Bend Rd Ste 103, Riverview, FL 33578. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sukharamwala speaks Gujarati, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sukharamwala has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Joseph's Hospital