Dr. Kedia has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Prashant Kedia, MD is a gastroenterology specialist in Dallas, TX. Dr. Kedia completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Digestive Health Associates of Texas, P.A. and is affiliated with Methodist Charlton Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kedia is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- Interventional Endoscopy Fellowhsip, Other Education — 2014
- NY Presby Hosp Weill Cornell Med Ctr, Other Education — 2014
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 2008
- U OF CHGO DIV OF BIO SCI PRITZKER SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2007
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kedia?
Dr. K really took time out to explain care, procedures and etc., that he provide to me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Prashant Kedia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kedia's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kedia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kedia frequently treats Pancreatic Disease and Esophageal Disorders.
Dr. Kedia's office is located at 221 W Colorado Blvd Ste 630, Dallas, TX 75208. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kedia speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Methodist Charlton Medical Center
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center