Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (253) 444-2030, and for other questions, call (253) 396-4825.
Dr. Prashant Atri, MD
New Patient(206) 614-3672
Dr. Prashant Atri, MD is a cardiology specialist in Puyallup, WA. He currently practices at Pulse Heart Institute Cardiology and Electrophysiology Services and is affiliated with MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Atri is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Pulse Heart Institute Cardiology and Electrophysiology Services
Cardiac Study Center
Cardiac Study Center1901 S Cedar St Ste 301, Tacoma, WA 98405 Call
Pulse Heart Institute Cardiology and Electrophysiology Services - Tacoma
Cardiac Study Center Inc Ps1901 S Cedar St Ste 301, Tacoma, WA 98405 Call
- Scripps Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community First Health Plans
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
- Private HealthCare Systems
- US Family Health Plan
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Atri?
I had a left main artery blockage. It procedure was very risky and Dr. Atri came through for me. I highly recommend him if you need a stent. He saved my life.
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Auburn Medical Center
- MultiCare Good Samaritan Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Prashant Atri, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Atri's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Atri accepts your insurance.
Dr. Atri frequently treats Heart Conditions and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Atri's office is located at 1450 5th St Se Ste 110, Puyallup, WA 98372. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Atri has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.