Dr. Kaushik has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Prashant Kaushik, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Albany, NY. Dr. Kaushik completed a residency at U Tx Med Brnch. He currently practices at pramod meduru, md, mph. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kaushik is board certified in Rheumatology.
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- U TX Sthwstrn Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- U Tx Med Brnch, Residency Hospital — 2003
- All India Inst Med Scis, Medical School — 1993
- All India U Med Sci, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kaushik?
He listened very intently and was very pleasant.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Prashant Kaushik, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kaushik's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kaushik accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kaushik frequently treats Joint Fluid Test, Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal, and Bone Density Scan.
Dr. Kaushik's office is located at 113 Holland Ave, Albany, NY 12208. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
pramod meduru, md, mph
Albany Stratton Veterans Affairs Medical Center113 Holland Ave, Albany, NY 12208 (518) 626-6415
Tahlequah Medical Group
Tahlequah Medical Group1373 E Boone St Ste 2300, Tahlequah, OK 74464 (918) 207-0025