Dr. Ganesa has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Prasanthi Ganesa, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Fort Worth, TX. Dr. Ganesa completed a residency at Baylor University Med Center. She currently practices at The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders, Fort Worth, TX and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Baylor University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Baylor University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- Baylor University Med Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Teachers Retirement System (TRS)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders, Fort Worth, TX
The Center for Cancer and Blood Disorders Fort Worth800 W Magnolia Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104 Existing Patients: (817) 759-7000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ganesa?
Very cordial and answers questions honestly and in a way a lay person can understand.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Prasanthi Ganesa, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ganesa's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ganesa accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ganesa frequently treats ENT Cancer, Laryngeal Cancer, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Ganesa's office is located at 800 W Magnolia Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76104. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ganesa speaks Tamil, Telugu, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth
- Medical City Alliance
- Medical City Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth