Dr. Lingam has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Prasanth Lingam, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Hamilton, OH. Dr. Lingam completed a residency at Loyola U/Chicago. He currently practices at Kettering Cardiovascular Associates and is affiliated with Fort Hamilton Hughes Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Lingam is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lingam?
- Henry Ford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Loyola U/Chicago, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Loyola U/Chicago, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University of Cincinnati / Main Campus, Medical School — 2006
- University Of Dayton, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Direct Care America/Primary Health Services (DCA/PHS)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- Gateway Health Plan
- Health Span
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- National Provider Network
- Ohio Health Choice
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Kettering Cardiovascular Associates
Fort Hamilton Physician Office Building1010 Cereal Ave, Hamilton, OH 45013 Existing Patients: (513) 867-3331
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lingam accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lingam frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Lingam's office is located at 1010 Cereal Ave, Hamilton, OH 45013. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fort Hamilton Hughes Memorial Hospital
- Kettering Medical Center