Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dighe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Prasad Dighe, MB BS is a hematology specialist in Stockton, CA. Dr. Dighe completed a residency at St Francis Hosp. and is affiliated with Adventist Health Lodi Memorial. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dighe is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- St Francis Hosp-Northwester, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- St Francis Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1977
- St Francis Hospital of Evanston, Internship Hospital — 1975
- Med Coll, Baroda U, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 2626 N California St Ste B, Stockton, CA 95204 Existing Patients: (209) 466-2626
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dighe?
Took my mom to Dr Dighe Prasad,my mom have tongue cancer and it was at a point where she couldn't eat any thing I mean she couldn't even drink water that would hurt her so much and with gods grace we met Dr Dighe he was an angle that came in my moms life and he suggested immunotherapy. Mom had 2 sessions of immunotherapy and doing really good now she can eat her favorite food. Thanks you Dr Dighe prasad.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dighe frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection.
Dr. Dighe's office is located at 2626 N California St Ste B, Stockton, CA 95204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dighe speaks Marathi and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Dighe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Lodi Memorial
- St. Joseph's Medical Center of Stockton