Dr. Kudalkar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Prasad Kudalkar, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Hamilton, OH. Dr. Kudalkar completed a residency at Millard Fillmore Hospitalbuffalo Ny. He currently practices at Oncology Hematology Care, Inc and is affiliated with Atrium Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kudalkar is board certified in Hematology.
- North Shore University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Millard Fillmore Hospitalbuffalo Ny, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Millard Fillmore Hospitalbuffalo Ny, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kudalkar?
Yes. He was excellent and took time during my visits.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Prasad Kudalkar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kudalkar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kudalkar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kudalkar frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Kudalkar's office is located at 860 NW Washington Blvd, Hamilton, OH 45013. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Atrium Medical Center
- Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical Center - Burnet Campus
- Clinton Memorial Hospital
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Health - Fairfield Hospital
- UC Health West Chester Hospital