Click here to compare with other Vascular & Interventional Radiology Specialists.
Dr. Pranav Shah, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Red Bank, NJ. Dr. Shah completed a residency at Monmouth Med Center. He currently practices at ImagingInterventions, LLC. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Shah is board certified in Interventional Radiology & Vascular Radiology.
- Albany Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Monmouth Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Rutgers University / New Brunswick Campus, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gujarati, Hindi, Spanish
ImagingInterventions, LLC225 State Route 35, Red Bank, NJ 07701 Existing Patients: (732) 345-0300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shah?
Dr Shah was wonderful, making me feel at ease, explaining and answering any questions I had. He is extremely personable, gentle and patient. All his staff is awesome and helpful. I have no concerns and would certainly recommend his services.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Shah frequently treats Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA), Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Shah's office is located at 225 State Route 35, Red Bank, NJ 07701. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shah speaks Spanish, Gujarati, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shah has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.