Dr. Pranav Parikh, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Williamsburg, VA. Dr. Parikh completed a residency at Reading Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at TPMG Williamsburg Internal Medicine and is affiliated with Bon Secours - Mary Immaculate Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Parikh is board certified in Internal Medicine.
TPMG Williamsburg Internal Medicine
Tpmg Williamsburg Internal Medicine400 Sentara Cir Ste 400, Williamsburg, VA 23188 (757) 645-3150
- Reading Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Reading Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parikh?
Dr. Parikh and his staff are without a doubt one the, if not the finest medical office’s in Williamsburg. We moved to Williamsburg a year and a half ago, and have been shocked at the lack of proper medical care. It takes months to get appointments, no one is taking new patients, they don’t return phone calls, and just generally couldn’t care less. Dr. Parikh is wonderful, knowledgeable and kind. He is thorough, and equally important, he actually follows up and does what he says he is going to do! It is an honor to be this doctors’ patient. I know he will always be there when I need him. Thank you for such exceptional care! And thank your staff for such a smooth running, accommodating , consistently pleasant experience. They are amazing!
- Bon Secours - Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center