Dr. Prabhu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Prakash Prabhu, MB BS is a nephrology specialist in Columbia, SC. Dr. Prabhu completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Columbia Nephrology Assosciates and is affiliated with Lexington Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Prabhu is board certified in Nephrology.
- Shands Hospital at the University of Florida, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Lokmanya Tilak Mun MC Bombay U, Medical School — 1985
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Columbia Nephrology Assosciates
Columbia Nephrology Assosciates121 Park Central Dr Ste 200, Columbia, SC 29203 Existing Patients: (803) 252-9907
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Prabhu?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Prakash Prabhu, MB BS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Prabhu's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Prabhu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Prabhu frequently treats Anemia, Acidosis, and Diabetes With Renal Manifestations.
Dr. Prabhu's office is located at 121 Park Central Dr Ste 200, Columbia, SC 29203. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Prabhu speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lexington Medical Center
- Prisma Health Baptist Hospital
- Prisma Health Baptist Parkridge Hospital
- Prisma Health Richland Hospital
- Providence Health