Dr. Prakash Ettigi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ettigi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Prakash Ettigi, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Ettigi completed a residency at U Toronto. He currently practices at Jencare Neighborhood Medical Center and is affiliated with Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ettigi is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Med Rsch Coun, Fellowship Hospital — 1977
- U Toronto, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Karnatak Med Coll, Hubli, Medical School — 1976
- Douglas Hosp-McGill U, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Montreal Genl Hosp/McGill, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Ellis Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ettigi?
Dr. Ettigi, has been my doctor for years and. I wouldn't trade him or his staff for the world. I love him to death. Please tell me where your practice will be going. I want to stay under.your care. Simply love u
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ettigi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ettigi frequently treats Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Ettigi's office is located at 6530 Hull Street Rd, Richmond, VA 23224. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ettigi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital