Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Prakash Balan, MD is a cardiology specialist in Bellaire, TX. He currently practices at UT Physicians and is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Balan is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio, Medical School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
UT Physicians Health Center-Bellaire6700 West Loop S Ste 520, Bellaire, TX 77401 Existing Patients: (713) 572-8122
Center for Healthy Aging
University of Texas Physicians6700 West Loop S Ste 130, Bellaire, TX 77401 Existing Patients: (713) 486-5150
Rush University Internists1700 W Van Buren St Ste 500, Chicago, IL 60612 Existing Patients: (312) 563-2875
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Balan?
Dr. Balan has been my Cardiologist for the past 7 years. I now see him annually for checkups. He is one of the most thorough and respectful doctors that I have had the pleasure of knowing. He has continually provided quality care and is an excellent example of what I believe a doctor should be.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Balan frequently treats Interventional Cardiac Procedures, Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Balan's office is located at 6700 West Loop S Ste 520, Bellaire, TX 77401. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Balan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital