Dr. Pradip Mishra, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mishra's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Pradip Mishra, MD is a cardiology specialist in Clarksville, TN. Dr. Mishra completed a residency at Nassau University Medical Center. He currently practices at John K. Endsley MD PC and is affiliated with Tennova Healthcare - Clarksville. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mishra is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Norwalk Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Nassau University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Nalanda Med Coll, Patna Bihar, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mishra?
I am alive today because of Dr Mishra. Have had several heart attacks and he has always been the doctor to take care of me. Wonderful individual and doctor. Thank you Doctor Mishra !!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mishra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mishra frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Mishra's office is located at 311 Landrum Pl Ste 100, Clarksville, TN 37043. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mishra has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Tennova Healthcare - Clarksville