Dr. Pradip Baiju, MD is a cardiology specialist in Orlando, FL. Dr. Baiju completed a residency at Detroit Medical Center-Wayne State University. He currently practices at Heart and Vascular Care, PA and is affiliated with Adventhealth Orlando. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Baiju is board certified in Cardiology.
Heart and Vascular Care, PA
Heart and Vascular Care1277 N Semoran Blvd Ste 101, Orlando, FL 32807 Existing Patients: (407) 730-8970
Heart and Vascular Care10743 Narcoossee Rd Ste A18, Orlando, FL 32832 Existing Patients: (407) 730-8970
Heart and Vascular Care11309 Lake Underhill Rd Ste 101, Orlando, FL 32825 Existing Patients: (407) 730-8970
Heart and Vascular Care819 E 1st St Ste 3, Sanford, FL 32771 Existing Patients: (407) 730-8970
- American College of Cardiology, Other Education — 2006
- Michigan State University, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Detroit Medical Center-Wayne State University, Residency Hospital — 1996
- N/A, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Td Medical College Alappuzha, Medical School — 1987
- University of Kerala / Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1983
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Principal Financial Group
- Staywell (Wellcare)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Baiju?
Not one that rushes to do unless are procedures or surgeries. Very thorough.
- Adventhealth Orlando
- Poinciana Medical Center