Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Pradeep Thapar, MD
Dr. Pradeep Thapar, MD is
- Wayne St U, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Wayne St University, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- NWstn U, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- NWstn University, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- U Il, Residency Hospital — 1993
- University Il, Residency Hospital — 1993
- UNIVERSITY OF ILLINOIS AT CHICAGO / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Michael Reese Hospital And Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Michael Reese Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- UNIVERSITY OF DELHI / COLLEGE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Psychiatry Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thapar?
I have been a patient in this practice for past 6 years. Dr Thapar and team has helped me live close to normal life.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Pradeep Thapar, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Thapar's profile.
Dr. Thapar in specializes in Psychiatry. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Thapar frequently treats the following conditions: Psychosis Due to Mental Illness, Anxiety and Delusional Disorder. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Thapar's office is located at 1004 Pawlak Pkwy New Lenox, IL 60451. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Thapar is able to speak Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Thapar provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Yes, Dr. Pradeep Thapar, MD holds board certification in Psychiatry.
Dr. Pradeep Thapar, MD has a star rating of 2.4/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Silver Oaks Behavioral Hospital1004 Pawlak Pkwy, New Lenox, IL 60451 (815) 215-3300
Premier Psychiatry10745 165th St, Orland Park, IL 60467 (708) 799-8384