Click here to compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Pradeep Chopra, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Pawtucket, RI. Dr. Chopra completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center. He currently practices at The Stuart Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chopra is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Caritas Carney Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- UNIVERSITY OF CALCUTTA / R.G. KAR MEDICAL COLLEGE, Medical School — 1988
- American Board Of Independent Medical Examiners, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Pain Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chopra?
I saw him about a year ago. My little daughter was very sick. She could not get out of her bed with being exhausted. I had already seen over 25 + doctors and were of no help. Some said she had anxiety and some said she had fibromyalgia. Dr. Chopra worked very hard for a year to help her. He diagnosed her with Ehlers Danlos Syndrome and other things. She is now able to go to school. She is not perfect but at least she is a lot better. She is an A student. I am forever grateful to Dr. Chopra for helping my child. There is nothing worse than to have a sick child and no doctor wants to help her. Dr. Chopra went out of his way to help her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chopra frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Spine, Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy, and Degenerative Disc Disease.
Dr. Chopra's office is located at 102 Smithfield Ave, Pawtucket, RI 02860. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chopra speaks Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chopra has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
The Stuart Center
Snapa102 Smithfield Ave, Pawtucket, RI 02860 (401) 725-9997