Click here to compare with other Podiatry Specialists.
Dr. Prachi Patel, DPM is a podiatry specialist in Woodbury Heights, NJ. She currently practices at Woodbury Foot and Ankle Center and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Good Samaritan Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2013
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Gujarati, Hindi, Spanish
Woodbury Foot and Ankle Center
Woodbury Foot and Ankle Center722 Mantua Pike Ste 8, Woodbury Heights, NJ 08097 Existing Patients: (856) 384-1333
Florence Foot Specialists
New Jersey Podiatric Physicians and Surgeons Group LLC315 Broad St, Florence, NJ 08518 Existing Patients: (609) 499-1181
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
Dr. Patel is my mother's doctor. She is caring, thorough, and shows genuine concern, which is rare these days. She takes the time to answer all your questions. My mother is a diabetic and Dr Patel takes extra care with her. My husband is now her patient as well. Excellent doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Patel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Patel frequently treats Plantar Fasciitis, Hammer Toe, and Nail Avulsion and Excision.
Dr. Patel's office is located at 722 Mantua Pike Ste 8, Woodbury Heights, NJ 08097. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Patel speaks Spanish, Gujarati, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital Somerset